The surviving registers of baptisms, marriages, and burials of the Church of St Nicholas in Marston date from 1653 (except for marriages between 1753 and 1814, which are missing). Note that the north-east part of New Marston was originally in the parish of St Andrew’s Church in Headington.
Transcriptions of the following records are available on the top floor of the Central Library or the Oxfordshire History Centre in Cowley (which also has the original registers):
- St Nicholas Church: Baptisms 1653–1944
- St Nicholas Church: Marriages 1654–1900
- St Nicholas Church: Burials 1653–1904
Censuses for New Marston